Brand new Hublot wall clock ‘Ferrari’ edition.
Rare collection that is available in our boutique for viewing.
- Hour and minute indications stamped on rotating stainless steel discs.
- L’Epée 1839 in-house designed and manufactured movement
- Multi-stage vertical architecture
- Incabloc shock protection system protected by mineral glass
- Power reserve: 8 days from single barrel
- Balance frequency: 18,000 bph / 2.5 Hz
- 164 components and 17 jewels
- Movement finishing: polishing, bead-blasting and satin finishing
- Manual winding by rotating the propulsion wheel
BODY / FRAME
- Movement in palladium-plated brass, stainless steel and nickel-plated stainless steel
- Frame in satin-finished stainless steel
- Landing pods in palladium-plated brass with PVD coating for the blue, green and black
- Neil (astronaut figurine): solid polished silver with stainless steel helmet, magnetic
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Dimensions: 41.4 cm (height) x 23.3 cm (diameter at base)
- Weight: 4.0 kg